Coffman Legal, LLC is your Columbus Ohio Employment Attorney for all your legal needs.
Our Columbus Ohio Employment Attorney represents employees in Columbus, Ohio and throughout the State of Ohio in all types of employment matters.
If you find yourself with a legal issue related to your employment whether it be the non-payment of wages, overtime, discrimination, harassment, or wrongful termination (among many other things), we are here to assist you.
In particular, we help employees with employment issues, including
- disability discrimination (ADA);
- unpaid overtime wages (FLSA);
- age discrimination (ADEA);
- employment discrimination based upon gender, pregnancy, race, color, religion, or national origin (Title VII);
- FMLA interference or retaliation;
- background check issues (FCRA);
- wrongful termination;
- harassment and sexual harassment;
- hostile work environment;
- failure to pay minimum wage (FLSA);
- unpaid wages;
- whistleblower retaliation;
- failure to pay prevailing wage;
- workers’ compensation retaliation;
- EEOC or OCRC mediations;
- unemployment appeals; and
- severance negotiations.
We offer FREE consultations. Contact our Columbus Ohio Employment Attorney if you have questions about your employment,
If you have questions about your rights as an employee, including questions about your compensation, discrimination, harassment, termination, etc, then you should contact our Columbus Ohio Employment Attorney today. You may contact our office for a FREE consultation with a Columbus Ohio Employment Attorney by filling out the information on our contact page or calling 1-614-949-1181.